As the complexity and volume of cyber-attacks increase it is imperative state and local governments effectively work together to manage the risk to the services that citizens count on - what's known as whole-of-state security. Just as threat actors are connected, all levels of government must also connect to combat escalating threats.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of a whole-of-state approach.
- How to implement whole-of-state cybersecurity through collaboration, information sharing, fusion centers, and more.
- Best practices from state government leaders who have embarked on a whole-of-state approach to cybersecurity.
Watch on demand to hear from subject matter experts from both government and industry as we discuss the key elements of a whole-of-state security approach and how to make it work.
City of Santa Monica
N.C. Department of Information Technology
State, Local & Education,
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Oct. 27.