As the complexity and volume of cyber-attacks increase it is imperative state and local governments effectively manage the risk to the services that citizens count on. Just as threat actors are connected, all levels of government must also connect to combat escalating threats.
Join us online Wednesday, Oct. 26, at 1.30 p.m. ET/10.30 a.m. PT to hear from subject matter experts from both government and industry as we discuss the key elements of a whole-of-state security approach and how to make it work.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The benefits of a whole-of-state approach.
- How to implement whole-of-state cybersecurity through collaboration, information sharing, fusion centers, and more.
- Best practices from state government leaders who have embarked on a whole-of-state approach to cybersecurity.
City of Santa Monica
Veterans Experience Office,
Department of Veterans Affairs
State, Local & Education,
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Oct. 27.