The days when a desk and a pad of paper were enough to do your job are long gone and navigating the modern digital workplace can be difficult.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The elements that make up a successful digital workspace and how hybrid work is impacting that development.
- How forward leaning agencies are embracing digital workspaces for cost savings and added efficiencies.
- Where digital workspaces are running into barriers in government agencies, and what is being done to overcome them.
Watch on demand to hear how agencies are operating in this new digital landscape and the tools and policies for making it work.
Public Buildings Service
U.S. General Services Administration
Workplace & Collaboration Service Line
Office of the Chief Information Office (OCIO)
National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
State and Local Government
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Thursday, Dec. 7.