Data is the lifeblood of our digitally transformed and evermore connected world.
Laws and policies directing federal agencies to store and archive records with National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) are not new, but the requirement to deliver them digitally is.
Join us online Thursday, Sept. 28, from 2-2:45 p.m. ET/11-11:45 a.m. PT to hear from three industry partners — AWS, Commvault and Kelyn — give an overview of comprehensive, agile, and secure digital records management solutions.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The new status of data archives as a national resource.
- About data management lifecycles and how agencies can be prepared from the beginning to properly secure and store their information.
- How data and data security is a central component of any managed service provider approach.
- How agencies were able to realize quick results for better managed records.
Information Technology and Cybersecurity,
Government Accountability Office
AWS Storage Services,
AWS Worldwide Public Sector
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Friday, Sept. 29.