Moving forward with a new idea, app or service can be scary, whether it’s a new online form, parking app, assistance program or something even more complex.
A lot of time, resources and constituent trust are on the line when you’re launching something new. So, how can you set yourself and your agency up for success when you’re ready to launch? The key is having a solid testing plan in place.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Lessons learned from real-life examples such as the crash of HealthCare.gov.
- The role of automation in helping testing keep pace with innovation.
- Strategies for integrating testing into modernization initiatives.
Watch on demand to hear government and industry experts discuss steps you can take to ensure that your applications and services hit the mark in terms of quality, performance and deliver a good user experience.
Bureau of Industry and Security,
U.S. Department of Commerce
Amazon Web Services (AWS),
Former Chief Information Security Officer (CISO),
State of North Carolina
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Dec. 1.