As it turns out, government agencies work pretty well in a hybrid environment, which has evolved to mean a combination of working from home, an office or in the field.
At this point, agencies have developed policies intended to support remote work as an option for many employees. But as these policies provide structure for managing hybrid, they often say little about how to help employees collaborate.
Check out this new playbook to help agencies support workers no matter where they get the job done. You'll explore details on:
- Hybrid work success stories
- Five best practices for building strong teams
- Insights in action at GSA and in Utah
- Human-centered design at the Department of Health and Human Services
- How digitization makes the difference.