A few months back a GovLoop community member received this request while working with their city to update property records: “Can you fax me over a copy?” The answer was no. Who has a fax machine anymore, let alone one at home.
All this is to say that oftentimes, the government lags behind on using technology to better engage with customers. Those outdated systems often create lower engagement and can erode constituent trust.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Five strategies for increasing customer engagement.
- The biggest barriers still facing agencies looking to modernize their constituent experiences.
- How agencies can track customer experience to find opportunities for improvement.
Watch on demand to hear from government and industry experts about strategies you can begin using today to increase customer engagement.
Texas Department of Information Resources
Enterprise Applications/Project Management Office,
City of Houston
Public Sector and Utilities,
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Feb. 23.