Despite its prevalence in our daily life, cloud technology can feel like a daunting topic, especially if you're not an expert.
But cloud technology is here to stay and its positive impact on the public sector is undeniable, sentiments reinforced by the federal government’s decade-plus commitment to moving agency operations to cloud-based tools, having recognized how moving to the cloud makes services more efficient and reduce stress on the workforce and resources. So why are some agencies hesitant to officially make the move?
Join us Wednesday, Dec. 7 from 2-2:45 p.m. ET/11-11:45 a.m. PT to learn practical ways to get comfortable with cloud and how to get started.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Common reasons why agencies might be lagging on their cloud journeys and how to address them.
- How the FedRAMP process works and why it’s essential to cloud success.
- How transitioning to cloud decreases costs, increases productivity, and enhances security.
U.S. Department of Commerce
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Dec. 8.