A reality of life is that conflict exists. Even if you’re the most conflict-averse person on the planet, in time you too will have to deal with disagreement or discord in the office.
But conflict doesn’t have to be a bad thing, in fact many times conflict or differing opinions can lead to breakthroughs.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Strategies for utilizing empathy as a tactic for conflict resolution.
- The key drivers for workplace conflict in the first place.
- How to create productive avenues for workplace disagreements.
Watch on demand to learn how to resolve conflict with empathy and understanding.
"Sustainovation: Building Sustainable Innovation in Government, One Wildly Creative Idea at a Time"
- Closed captioning will be available
- All registrants will receive the presentation recording April 19.