Cloud computing can fundamentally change the way government delivers its mission. Understanding the capabilities of the cloud is a good start, but the hard work begins when agencies have to figure out how to harness public cloud. That’s where things can get complicated.
The Presidents Management Agenda (PMA), new cybersecurity mandates and concerns, the need to address a complicated and interdependent array of legacy applications, the Modernizing Government Technology (MGT) Act, shifting priorities and reduced budgets combine to increase complexity.
Join us on Thursday, July 19, from 8:00-11:30 am ET, for an in-person discussion at AWS Headquarters located in Washington D.C. as we share insights from government cloud leaders and industry experts on how agencies are adjusting and responding to the realities of cloud adoption.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How federal agencies are viewing public cloud as an opportunity to deliver digital transformation.
- How agencies are adapting to the ever-evolving and complex set of new cloud mandates and requirements.
- How agencies are navigating the Modernizing Government Technology Act requirements.
- Insights from agency leaders on how they were able to successfully overcome cloud implementation barriers.
- Why Unisys, AWS and Fugue believe the CloudForte managed services offering is a game changer.