This free cloud resource was designed specifically for you. The five questions that we address are based directly on what we’ve heard from community members throughout government.
In the following pages, you’ll read about what the cloud really is – not technical definitions or flashy supported services but its real impact for public servants like you.
In this new guide, 5 Questions You're Afraid to Ask About Cloud, you’ll explore what cloud can realistically do in government IT environments, what that means for your job, and relevant tips from government cloud experts.
You'll get the answers to these common cloud questions:
- Do I need to learn new skills or systems to succeed in a cloud environment?
- Does cloud really offer all the capabilities that advertisements promise?
- Is cloud always worth it?
- Is cloud safe for my data and me in the face of cyberthreats?
- Will the cloud transform how I use technology in government?