While no one really likes conflict, constructive disagreements can lead to productive and innovative problem solving. But first, you have to be willing to deal with conflict head on.
Join GovLoop and NextGen online Tuesday, Dec. 19, from 2-2:50 p.m. ET/11-11:50 a.m. PT to learn strategies for empowering your team to disagree with purpose, and stop avoiding difficult conversations.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Frameworks for developing teams willing to embrace constructive conflict.
- From leaders who cultivated psychologically safe work environments.
- What elements create conflict-avoidance environments.
Program Analysis and Development,
Healthcare and Insurance,
U.S. Office of Personnel Management
Alliance Seminars Coaching
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the presentation recording Wednesday, Dec. 20.