Despite our best efforts, sometimes teams can get stuck. We get accustomed to working with the systems and processes that dictate our day-to-day work, and resist any changes, even when it's in our best interest.
This is a major hurdle when it comes time for an organizational shift. To make positive changes stick, and transform the culture with your team, you need buy-in. How do you create that?
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The role trust and transparency play in building buy-in on your team.
- How leaders can avoid common pitfalls when reimagining their team’s culture.
- Best practices for creating the best environment for your team to thrive.
Watch on demand to hear from a government expert about how to cultivate buy-in for team success.
Veterans Experience Officer,
Department of Veterans Affairs
- Closed captioning will be available
- All registrants will receive the presentation recording April 20.