FREE 1-HOUR ONLINE TRAINING
Analyze This: Data’s Role in Modern Government
Wednesday, Oct. 16 | 2 P.M. ET / 11 A.M. PT
The Modernizing Government Technology (MGT) Act, Cloud Smart and Cross-Agency Priority Goals (CAP): at every turn, federal agencies are being asked to transform into 21st-century enterprises. But what does that transformation actually look like in practice and what role does data play?
Join us online Wednesday, October 16 from 2-3 p.m. ET/11 a.m.-noon PT for an interactive discussion that will uncover the five biggest data challenges that government will need to tackle to truly modernize its IT.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How federal agencies can embrace data analytics and not just data administration.
- How to break down silos and increase collaboration in government.
- How cloud implementation fits into overall modernization efforts.
- Why keeping cybersecurity top of mind when modernizing is essential.
- How agencies can stay compliant.