[12:00 - 12:50 p.m. ET/9:00 - 9:50 a.m. PT]Session 2: Speed and Agility: How Teleworkers Get Reliable Access and Maximum Productivity at Home 1 CPE credit offered
- Rob Beutel, Deputy Chief Information Technology Officer, United States Air Force
- Steve Septoff, Vice President, Infrastructure Solutions Group
In this engaging session, you will learn how to accelerate data center modernization by deploying a hybrid cloud infrastructure that will allow teleworkers to remotely access safe and secure data and applications all on a hyperconverged solution.
[1:00 - 1:50 p.m. ET/10:00 - 10:50 a.m. PT]Session 3: Connecting Apps With Data: Getting Teleworkers the Info They Need Now1 CPE credit offered
- Joseph Flynn, Public Sector CTO, Boomi
- Ty Reid, IT Security Specialist, Sparks, Nevada
In this engaging session, you will learn how agencies are able to break down silos by integrating on-premise and cloud applications, data sources, and devices across a distributed environment to accomplish mission-critical work.
[2:00 - 2:50 p.m. ET/11:00 - 11:50 a.m. PT]Session 4: Data Management & Real-Time Intelligence: Support and Analyze your Agency’s Growing Volume of Data1 CPE credit offered
- Dallas Nash, Senior Director of Sales, Unstructured Data Solutions
- Bill Zielinski, Chief Information Officer, City of Dallas, Texas
In this engaging session, you’ll learn how agencies can better manage the troves of unstructured data in their environments. You’ll hear from industry and government leaders about best practices for managing unstructured data.
[3:00 - 3:30 p.m. ET/12:00 - 12:30 p.m. PT]Closing Government Keynote
- Britni Saunders, State Personnel Director, State of Indiana
In this closing keynote, you will hear from a government IT leader about how to prepare your team for a long-term remote work environment.