The city of Detroit is a perfect example of how grants can help state and local governments attain amenities like programs and services that improve citizens’ lives. After facing hardships in 2013, Detroit was able to use grants to reinvigorate and revitalize its community.
But fully capitalizing on grant programs requires purpose and progress.
This new pocket guide explores the philosophy and technology behind modern grants management, with practical advice you can use. You'll also get access to a cheat sheet summarizing everything you need to know.
- Grants Management: Then and Now
- Today’s Landscape of Grants Management
- Automation Marks the Spot: A Lifecycle Approach to Grants Management
- Learning From Others: Grants Management Case Studies
- A Grants Management Cheat Sheet