Every day, government employees do incredible work. Particularly in 2021, there were a number of pressing issues government agencies faced that led to significant gains for the workforce, the public and government operations.
Join us online to hear from government and industry leaders to learn about those innovations and how you and your agency can bring that momentum into 2022.
Specifically, you’ll learn how:
- The hybrid workforce has and will continue to have a major impact on government.
- Digital services are transforming government organizations and the tech needed to support those modernization efforts.
- The workforce has responded to budget shortfalls, massive modernization projects and a disparate work environment.
Brought to you by:
- Live captioning will be available.
- Registrants will receive a link to the webinar recording Thursday, Dec. 16.