Personally identifiable information (PII) is everywhere. Agencies that are entrusted with sensitive PII — like credit card details and Social Security numbers — have a lot of responsibility.
Your security team can’t do it alone — it's everyone's job to manage PII in order for your agency to remain compliant.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The basic principles of information management and what that means for your organization.
- How you can apply these principles to do your job safely and securely (and how to stay out of trouble).
- How data and information security mandates affect your role in your organization.
Watch on demand to hear three practical ways you can do a better job protecting and managing PII at your organization.
HHS Office of Inspector General
State and Local Government,
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Aug. 11.