The COVID-19 pandemic served as a wake-up call for government agencies, and now they are working diligently to bridge the digital divide between constituents and services. Agencies are redesigning platforms, ecosystems and infrastructure to increase access to critical online services and social care.
Join us online Wednesday, Oct. 18, from 2-2:50 p.m. ET/11-11:50 a.m. PT to learn from government and industry leaders about how agencies are using technology to help foster digital equity and enhance constituent engagement.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Where the digital divide is felt most and what agencies are doing to address those pain points.
- The tools and technologies that are helping agencies reduce the digital divide.
- Best practices from agency leaders who are working to address these challenges.
Virginia IT Agency
Process Optimization and Automation Program,
General Services Administration
State and Local Government,
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Thursday, Oct. 19.