Back in 2021, the Biden Administration released an Executive Order providing a vision for improving user experiences with government.
So, where does that leave agencies almost two years later? Where are they in their journeys?
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to actually define user experience and set an agenda for improvement.
- What metrics to measure success.
- What policies and tools successful agencies use to achieve their user experience goals.
Watch on demand to hear from government and industry leaders about the frameworks they use to improve user experience.
Taxpayer Experience Office (TXO),
Internal Revenue Service
Office of the Chief Information Officer,
United States Department of Homeland Security
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Friday, Sept. 22.