Raise your hand if you have ever worked in a toxic workplace?
Here are a few signs, if you are unsure: slow, incomplete, or non-existent communication; private, gossip-fueled side conversations; piling on work; etc.
The real question then becomes, what do you do about it? Join GovLoop and NextGen online Tuesday, Sept. 26, from 2-2:50 p.m. ET/11-11:50 a.m. PT to hear from a government expert about how to deal with a toxic workplace.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The key drivers that create a toxic workplace.
- How to determine if the situation is fixable.
- How successful employees have dealt with a toxic environment.
Internal Revenue Service
Community Planning and Development,
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Office of the Associate Administrator for Information Management,
Chief Information Officer,
National Nuclear Security Administration
- Closed captioning will be available
- All registrants will receive the presentation recording Wednesday, Sept. 27.