What does your inbox look like? It’s probably quite hectic as you get back into the swing of things after a busy start to the year. So, as you stare down your month-long to-do list, how do you keep from feeling overwhelmed?
Join us online Tuesday, Jan. 31, at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT, to hear from a government expert about how to organize your work to be more efficient and effective in your day-to-day.
Specifically, you will learn:
- The keys to prioritization, so you can focus on what truly matters.
- Simple time management skills that will transform your workday.
- The biggest barriers that prevent us all from staying organized.
U.S. Office of Personnel Management
- Closed captioning will be available
- All registrants will receive the presentation recording Feb. 1.