With hybrid work on the rise, agencies need to make sure core elements of a productive workforce aren't neglected. This means organizations must prioritize collaboration, communication and inclusivity, especially as we see employee engagement and retention slipping.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The advantages, challenges, and potential pitfalls of a hybrid workforce model.
- What tools and processes can help support more effective collaboration and communication in a hybrid work model.
- Best practices to help the hybrid government workforce deliver on their mission and build trust with constituents.
Watch on demand to learn how governments can enable a more efficient and strategic hybrid workforce by focusing efforts on inclusivity and collaboration.
Texas Department of Information Resources
Government-wide IT Accessibility Program,
Office of Government-wide Policy,
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording May 19.