When it comes to providing services for both employees and constituents, many agencies are working in the dark: They just don't have any concrete idea of how those services are resonating with the intended users. Needless to say, that is not a good long-term strategy.
That's where data can help.
Join us online Tuesday, Dec. 12 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT to hear from experts at General Services Administration, Dept. of Veterans Affairs and Dept. of Justice as they share how their organizations are turning to data to provide insights for improving services.
Specifically, you will learn:
- Why you should align your data strategy to your GX strategy.
- Use cases and practical steps from agencies who are leading the charge.
- Common pain points that prevent success including data silos and outdated tools.
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
Department of Justice,
Office for Access to Justice
Public Experience Portfolio,
Technology Transformation Services,
General Services Administration
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Wednesday, Dec. 13.