You can't separate your emotions from the work you do, and neither can anyone else. That's why emotional intelligence (EI) is critical to your success on the job. EI is the ability to understand, use and manage your emotions, and to connect with the emotions of others.
Join GovLoop and NextGen on Tuesday, June 21 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT to hear from a government leader about how EI can help relieve stress, communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The elements of EI and how to incorporate them into your work and life.
- The biggest pain points people feel when embarking on an EI journey.
- Real world examples of how to use EI in the workplace.
and Leadership and Organizational Development Consultant
- Closed captioning will be available
- All registrants will receive the presentation recording June 22.