No one has the time to keep up with every new tech trend or solution entering the market. However, some of these solutions can have an incredibly positive impact on the work you do in government.
The tricky part is figuring out which emerging technologies are actually worth caring about. We've nailed it down to just five.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Five key emerging technologies impacting gov: citizen science, artificial intelligence, responsive design, advanced data analytics and robotic process automation.
- How these new technologies could make your life easier.
- What it takes to bring these solutions to your workplace.
Watch on demand to hear from government and industry experts about the five emerging technologies that should be on your radar.
Office of the Chief Technology Officer,
United States Patent and Trademark Office
Strategy & Solutions,
U.S. Department of State
City of Dallas
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Mar. 9.