Politically speaking, election security is a high-stakes issue, with far-reaching ramifications across the nation. Yet in many ways, technically speaking, good election security is also just good cybersecurity, with lessons learned and best practices that can be applied to other fields.
Join us online Wednesday, June 1 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT to hear from government and industry experts about how governments are preparing to secure future elections.
Specifically, you’ll learn how state and local governments and partners are implementing:
- Best practices for election security assessments.
- Digital innovation and modernization to meet voters’ needs.
- Communication strategies for educating the public about election security.
Elections Vertical Strategy Leader,
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services (AWS),
Former Chief Information Security Officer (CISO),
State of North Carolina
State of Colorado,
Executive Public Sector Strategist,
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the presentation recording June 2.