Almost two years ago, President Biden signed an Executive Order: Advancing Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) in the Federal Government.
The EO called on agencies to update their DEIA policies in a whole host of areas including the establishment of government-wide initiatives to advance DEIA in all parts of the federal workforce, assessments of the current state of DEIA at their orgs, addressing workplace harassment and more.
What has happened in the subsequent two years?
Join us and NextGen online Tuesday, Feb. 21, at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT to hear how agencies are measuring up against the EO’s objectives.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- What diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility training looks like in the workforce.
- How you can address workplace harassment.
- What steps you can take to create a more inclusive workplace.
- Closed captioning will be available
- All registrants will receive the presentation recording Feb. 22.