The goal of every data initiative is to drive smarter decisions and deliver better outcomes. But that won't happen unless security is front and center in the data evolution.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How agencies can build the foundation for a data ecosystem.
- Where the biggest pain points exist to creating data security in a hybrid world.
- How successful organizations have reframed the data conversations and built a culture of data in their teams.
Watch on demand to hear from government and industry experts about how to create a secure data ecosystem. These data ecosystems should have a seamless process for analyzing and sharing data, data that you can use to make measurable improvements in operations and services.
Information Technology and Cybersecurity Team,
U.S. Government Accountability Office
Security Engineering and Risk Management Group,
Supervisory Computer Scientist,
Computer Security Division,
National Institute of Standards and Technology
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording July 14.