46% of global cyberattacks are directed toward the United States - many of those are directed at YOU - government employees. In order to adequately protect your agency and citizen data, you need to understand the current cyber landscape.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How government agencies are moving from a reactive cyber strategy to a proactive one, by focusing on zero trust methodologies.
- How new security procedures impact public-sector employees during their daily work, especially in terms of technology.
- What a cybersecurity journey looks like for government agencies in 2022.
Watch on demand as government and industry experts talk about the realities of cyberwarfare in 2022 and how they’re responding to the growing threats.
City of Dallas, TX
National Nuclear Security Administration
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording April 15.