By now, all government employees probably have taken multiple cybersecurity training courses, if not dozens. But those courses often gloss over what you really need to know, leaving you unsure of how the pieces fit together.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Key cybersecurity terminology, strategies and technologies.
- Government case studies/use cases around enhanced security techniques.
- The biggest barriers to improved cyber postures.
Watch on demand as our government and industry experts walk us through the cyber basics.
Governor Mike DeWine's Office and Chair,
Information Management and Chief Information Officer,
National Nuclear Security Administration
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Thursday, Nov. 2.