Have you ever had a tough message to deliver but just didn't know how to say it? Or, what you said clearly wasn't what they heard? Making it a meaningful connection - especially when having a critical conversation - takes a lot of work.
Join us online Tuesday, Aug. 23 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT to hear from a government expert about the do's and don’ts of critical conversations.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- The tell tale signs of poor communication.
- When to elevate a conversation and how to make it impactful.
- Steps to take when a critical conversation with a colleague, peer or supervisor is necessary.
Common Mission Project
- Closed captioning will be available
- All registrants will receive the presentation recording Aug. 24.