Today, most government agencies are using the cloud in some way, shape or form. However, just because they are “in the cloud” doesn’t mean they are using it safely and effectively. With the many “buzzwords” and myths circulating it can be easy to feel “safe” if your agency is in the Cloud. However, cloud services are often not being utilized as effectively as we might believe.
Join us online Wednesday, Sept. 14 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT to hear from government and industry experts as they explore common misconceptions and assumptions about cloud resiliency and security. You'll learn practical steps to ensure critical data is protected.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How to know if your data is truly protected.
- The importance of knowing who has governance and oversight over your agency’s data.
- What skills are needed to deal with the realities of managing a cloud portfolio.
- How the cloud can help your agency leverage data for the entire enterprise, not just a particular team.
City of Santa Monica
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Sept. 15.