Fireside Chat Schedule
How the Cloud Can Boost Employee Engagement
Thursday, June 4 | 2:00-2:30 p.m. ET/11:00-11:30 a.m. PT
- Ryan Hillard, Systems Developer, Small Business Administration
- David York, Senior Vice President, US Public Sector, Genesys
For the government to properly serve its mission, agencies need engaged employees. Yet, the annual Federal Employee Viewpoint Survey shows that government employees often feel like don’t have the proper tools and resources they need to get their job done. The cloud can alleviate some of those issues.
Join us online Thursday, June 4 from 2:00-2:30 p.m. ET/11-11:30 a.m. PT for a fireside chat with government and industry experts to learn how the cloud can boost employee engagement.
Specifically, you'll learn:
- Why government employees feel like they don't have the proper tools and resources to get their jobs done.
- The biggest barriers, including, leadership buy-in, budget and security challenges that prevent governments from modernizing.
- How successful organizations have boosted employee engagement with the cloud.