Procurement departments are constantly faced with finding the right solution—amidst thousands of options—as state agencies bring them new needs and problems. Over the last few years, there has been an absolute proliferation of software as a service solutions.
But the traditional way of shopping and buying that software hasn’t changed in decades. Agencies who need new innovative solutions to help meet their missions deserve a better way to procure. So how can you navigate the vast options out there in order to pick the right tech for your organization?
Join us online Wednesday, Sept. 7 from 2-2:45 p.m. ET/11-11:45 a.m. PT to hear government and industry leaders talk through the results of a recent GovLoop IT procurement survey and learn how to navigate the vast market of available tech solutions.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- How transformation depends less on encyclopedic IT strategies and more on getting quick access to new and innovative software solutions.
- How the AWS Marketplace can enable a better and more efficient procurement process for the government.
- Where the biggest pain points still exist around the procurement process as discovered in the GovLoop survey.
Elections Vertical Strategy Leader,
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Amazon Web Services (AWS),
Former Chief Information Security Officer (CISO),
State of North Carolina
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Sept. 8.