Building a foundation for modern security that can meet current and future requirements must remain a top priority for federal agencies. But as agencies pursue both IT modernization and zero-trust security, it's easy to get lost in the complexities and lose focus. As always, the underlying enabler is identity security.
Join us online Tuesday, Dec. 13, at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT when government and industry leaders will help us cut through the complexity and identify practical steps that agencies can take to begin this journey to modern and better security.
Specifically, you will learn how to:
- Use zero-trust efforts to advance your broader modernization goals (and vice versa).
- Leverage identity security as the core of your security efforts.
- Apply AI-driven insights and automation to prevent unwanted application and data access that typically leads to data breaches.
Identity Assurance and Trusted Access Division,
General Services Administration Office of Government-wide Policy
Risk & Financial Advisory,
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Dec. 14.