The Biden administration has made diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility (DEIA) part of its Presidential Management Agenda and released guidance on implementing DEIA internally and in acquisition. However, that policy focus is only half the equation. Now agencies are left to create their own DEIA implementation strategies.
Join us online Wednesday, Dec. 13, from 2-2:50 p.m. ET/11-11:50 a.m. PT to hear from experts about how to apply the White House’s DEIA goals to your agency’s programs, policies and tech.
Specifically, you learn:
- Which DEIA priorities you should tackle first.
- How agencies are rethinking their DEIA plans to be as inclusive and easy to adopt as possible.
- The top barriers facing agencies as they strive to strengthen their DEIA strategies.
CDE® DBF MBA DSL
Naval Air Systems Command
Michigan Economic Development Corporation
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording Thursday, Dec. 14.