Government agencies face a steep challenge when it comes to managing the workforce. They need to navigate increasing complexity around payroll, benefits, compliance and other critical issues. In an effort to reflect the needs of tomorrow’s workforce they also need the ability to attract, develop and retain the right employees.
Join us online Thursday, May 26 at 2 p.m. ET/11 a.m. PT, as government and industry experts discuss best practices for taking an agile approach to managing the workforce and cultivating engaged and successful employees.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- What role automation can play to eliminate redundant manual tasks so employees can focus on higher-level work to enable better decision making.
- How to get the most out of integrating modern workplace technologies that are possible with integrating modern workplace technologies at your agency.
- The impact automation can have on your talent pipeline and employee retention.
Associate Administrator for Information Management and Chief Information Officer,
National Nuclear Security Administration
HR Operations, Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development,
EY's Government and Public Sector leadership team,
- Closed captioning will be available.
- All registrants will receive the recording May 27.