Malicious actors are endlessly inventive, consistently finding new ways to get around existing defenses and engineering attacks for which no defenses exist yet.
While there is no foolproof approach to cybersecurity, agencies can become more adaptive.
This guide will look at how agencies can improve their ability both to anticipate threats and to change tactics as new threats emerge, including a breakdown of the recently released National Cybersecurity Strategy.
This guide features sections including:
- Mapping the Cyber Threat Landscape
- A Proactive Cyber Strategy
- 5 Ways to Tackle Cybersecurity
- How to Isolate the Weakest Link
- 3 Ways to Bridge the Cyber Workforce Gap