Get outstanding professional development training for free and at your desk.
We know it can be tough to find time to work on your professional skills. Yet, it's incredibly important to stay on top of current trends in government in order to do your job as a public servant.
This is why NextGen hosts free online trainings where expert speakers share their knowledge on relevant topics and in-demand skills. Fill out the short form to the right and you'll be pre-registered for all of 2021's professional development opportunities:
- Tuesday, January 12th - How to Set and Achieve Career Growth Remotely - ECQ 1 Leading Change
- Tuesday, February 9th - Psychological Safety in the Workplace - ECQ 2 Leading People
- Tuesday, March 16th- Overcoming Unconscious Bias - Improving Diversity and Inclusion in Gov ECQ 2 Leading People
- Tuesday, April 13th - How to Deal with Bad Bosses - ECQ 5 Building Coalitions
- Tuesday, May 11th- Data Decoded - How to Use Data to Make Your Point - ECQ 4 Business Acumen
- Tuesday, June 15th - Rebuilding Your Resiliency - ECQ 3 Results Driven
- Tuesday, July 13th - Women in Government - How to Breakthrough the Executive Bureaucracy - ECQ 1 Leading Change
- Tuesday, September 14th - Embracing Empathy - ECQ 5 Building Coalitions
- Tuesday, October 19th - Open Season (maybe BCBS) - ECQ 4 Business Acumen
- Tuesday, November 9th - How to Bring Small-Scale Innovation to Work ECQ 1 Leading Change
- Tuesday, December 14th - Setting Your 2022 Career Goals - ECQ 2 Leading People